This cable is required to connect your cameras to your DVR, monitor, or video capture card. This high quality 75 ohm coaxial cable is made in Germany and distinguishes itself by a high copper ratio and is underdamped. It has a diameter of 6.1mm (0.24 inch) and has a bending radius of approx. 30mm (1.1 inch). Hence, you can install it nearly anywhere.
The cable has a medium resistance against oil, water, cleansers, and UV light. It is suited for temperatures between -20°C and 70°C (-4F to 158F). Since the cable is underdamped and has a high signal shielding, it is suited for length up to 300m (328 yards) without a signal amplifier. With an amplifier cable length of up to 800m (874 yards) are possible.
- 100m (109 yards) RG59 video cable
- Braided copper wires
- High copper ratio
- Very good attenuation
- Cable coating: 6.1mm (0.24 inch) PVC white (black is available if orded in large quantities)
- Inner conductor: 0.6mm (0.02 inch) CU
- Insulation: 3.7mm (0.14 inch) PE. +/- 0,1
- Characteristic impedance: 75Ohm +/-3
- Capacity (pF/m): 67
- Velocity factor (v/c): 0,66
- Damping at 20°C (68F) (dB 100m): 1MHz - 1,1 | 5MHz - 2,5 | 10MHz - 3,5
- DC resistance: inner conductor: 63 outer conductor: 13
- Minimal bending radius: 30mm (1.1 inch)
- Weight kg/km: +/-45 (approx. 159 lb/mi)
- Copper ratio kg/km: 24 (approx. 85 lb/mi)
- Conforms to RoHS (EN 2002/95 EG regarding freedom from contaminants)
- Made in Germany
- Weight: approx. 4,5 kg (9.9 pounds)
There are currently no product reviews.